Features at a Glance
- Stylish Belhaven Cafe.
- Located in the cosmopolitan west end of Glasgow.
- Well appointed rooms with modern
- Romantic King Size with 2 person spa
- Free parking at the front of the Belhaven.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Flatscreen TVs.
- 5 minutes to the Glasgow Underground
and easy access to M8 Motorway.
- Refreshing views of Botanic Gardens.
- Only 30 minutes from Loch Lomond, the gateway to the Scottish Highlands.
- 5 mins by taxi to Glasgow SECC,
Scotland's premier performance venue.
- Ashton Lane elegant restaurants, cafes,
bars and a cinema.
- Oran Mor - a stunning Church converted
into a pub, restaurant and nightclub.
15 Belhaven Terrace Glasgow, G12 OTG
T: 0141 339 3222 F: 0141 339 2212
The gardens are seen as a break of tranquility from the commotion of the West End and a chance to marvel at a collection of plants from around
the world all within the one grounds.
stroll down the cobbled stones of Ashton Lane, just off the bustling Byres
Road and you will find an Aladdin's Cave of pubs, bars and clubs.
At the tail end of Byres road is the unique 'Oran Mor', a stunning Church converted into a pub/restaurant and nightclub. Only minutes from the Belhaven.
One of the UK's leading universities with an international reputation for its research and teaching. The Belhaven is only 10 minutes away from the University's Campus.
For great value and friendly service visit our other hotels in Scotland.